Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

5 in a row

I've been knocking out the posts this week. Here I thought next week I would be knocking them out since I'm having surgery on Monday and will be home for the next 2 weeks. This will be my 5th day in a row posting. I must be sick.


As you can tell from above, today's is the 1980 Topps set. These also all came from the Facebook purchase that Dennis hooked me up with. Really like the Quisenberry rookie and the Astros jerseys (even if everybody is hating on them these days.) You also get the Niekro brothers in a post.

This is just a sampling of the 122 cards that I received for this set. It now has 311 cards for just under 43% complete.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your surgery. What are you getting done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Good luck with the surgery. Hope you have insurance.

    Voting for the Oscar Gamble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the surgery.

    I might be able to help you out on some of this set. I'll try to go through my dupes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your surgery!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.