Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

T's from TMV

 I really need to ship my next Sportlots box, I only have a few posts left. I haven't purchased on there in a few weeks so I was trying to hold out until everything was in my box, I looked yesterday and I'm only waiting on 3 and they were on their way so hopefully in a few days.

This is a team collection post but oddly enough, I don't have any cards to show. Instead, I have some T-shirts. Why T-Shirts? Because Dennis of Too Many Verlanders sent me a few out of the (maize and) blue. I didn't take pictures of the whole shirt though, just the logos.

Both of these are from the Charles Woodson collection or at least that's what I figured when I saw the back.

Just for fun, I assume, he also threw in this one as it's a basic Michigan shirt.

Oddly enough, I didn't have one like it. I have a shirt with those colors and the block M but it's made to look more vintage like.

Now when I opened these, I thought I wouldn't wear the face of Woodson much, just seemed a little weird but I actually wear it all the time.


See, I even got proof. Charles is much more handsome than I am too. Maybe wearing this, they won't notice my ugly mug.

Thanks Dennis, these were a pleasant surprise. I mean, I knew they were coming because you asked how fat of a size I needed, but the Woodson shirts were pretty awesome (and a good conversation starter).

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.