Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, September 3, 2022

New Daddy Robert

 Well the Sox have won 3 straight since LaRussa's departure and have gained 3 games on 1st place and Michigan football was back today so it's been a good day. Sox play tonight so we'll see if they keep playing well.

One of the players on the Sox who keeps playing well, when he's available, is today's post. Right now, he's on paternity leave as his wife is having their kid but he was injured before he left and has been injured a number of times this year.


I grabbed both of these from Sluggo when he got his latest package in. They are both Topps inserts of Luis Robert so I got them for free.

These 2 cards give me 76 of him now. Just for the hell of it, I looked to see where I ranked on TCDB. I was only 22nd which isn't bad but #1 has over 1000 cards so I'm not catching up with them anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.