Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Making a name for himself

Just a quick post this evening as I haven't been getting much sleep and will probably crash pretty early. The nice thing is the random popped up with only 1 card but it is my 1st card of the player so you guessed it, another PC.


This is my first card of the former 1st round draft pick (who had 3 sacks this past weekend for the Lions). To make it even better, he has his college uniform on. This is the 1st of hopefully many cards. He keeps playing like he is and there should be plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.