Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, September 2, 2022

Lucas is Aces

Just a quick post because I'm sleepy. Some Friday night party animal I am. Looking forward to watching Michigan play tomorrow. Maybe even watch the ND/Ohio game. Before that happens though, I've got to get some sleep.

So we'll just get into today's post.

I picked this Lucas up at my LCS awhile back. It was in their quarter box so I'm definitely not passing that up.


Fred brought me these 3 card at 3 different times which is why they are all scanned seperately. He's brought a few of those Big League which was nice because I had none.


Sluggo also hooked me up with this Green version of the Mosaic Aces insert. It's a pretty busy card but it is shiny.

These 5 cards give me 163 cards of Giolito which puts me at #1 on TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.