Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Not upset about the lack of upset

 Michigan went into Iowa and pulled off a win. A lot of people had it as their upset of the week but the D held on and Blake Corum lit it up again.

Today's post is another former Wolverine football player who I was excited when he signed with the Colts because on the rare occasion that I do watch NFL, it's the Colts, but then he only played one game before getting hurt. He was with the Lions for preseason but was released.


Dennis sent me this relic of Funchess. It's my 8th relic and my 91st card of him. He was a beast in college and had a decent rookie season but injuries curtailed the rest of his career. Be sure to get on Dennis' good side and start a trade with him at Too Many Verlanders but he's a great guy to trade with. Thanks Dennis!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.