Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, October 17, 2022

Hitting the Wahl

We got news today that we got into the Shipshewana show. It's a little over 180 tables and they only go four times a year and it's the biggest show in the area. A ton of traffic. We've been on a waiting list for over a year because there are so many people wanting in and the people there don't want to lose their tables so it's not often they become available. We're stoked.

Today's post is a quicky, just one card and it isn't even anything fancy. One of the guys we set up at multiple shows bought a collection and brought a 5000 count box to the South Bend show just to sort through. He came over and gave me this card.


I do like these TK Legacy cards, they introduce me to players I don't know much about or a lot of times, guys I've never heard of so they are certainly welcome in my collection. Al Wahl becomes my 221st different player in the Michigan collection. It's not surprising that this is my first card of him, according to TCDB (yes, it's back up) he only has 4 cards and they are all TK Legacy cards.

Thanks for thinking of me Jeremy.

3 comments:

  1. When is the Shipshewana show? Not far from Portage, I'd like to go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About an hour from Portage, not real far. It's in Shipshewana, IN. Pretty much straight South from you.

      Delete
    2. https://www.facebook.com/groups/680112656247745

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.