Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

the Grass and the Sky

Since this guy retired, it makes all of my tier 3 players retired. Although, now that I think about it, all my tier 1 players are as well but weren't when I first started collecting them. The majority of my tier 2 players are modern players (mostly).

Anyways, I was pretty sure I got these from Dennis but when I uploaded the pic, I was confused. When I scan the cards, I name them PCName.WhereIGotIt. For some reason, I went to upload the pic, it said I got it from Ripken.


The pic should have been named Zimmerman.Dennis but instead it was Zimmerman.Ripken. I mean, it would have been cool if Ripken sent me cards but I would also think I'd remember that. 

I have the base and the gold version but those aren't numbered. Both this green and blue are. These 2 Zimmy cards give me 381 cards of him. Another shout out to Dennis of Too Many Verlanders for hitting yet another player collection.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Z-Man cards. Odd looking pose. He seems to be about to sling the ball. At first I thought he was, well I don't know what I thought at first, just that it looked odd.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.