Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Not Joeless

Today was my last day for work this week. The plant shut down for the week because most of our customers were shut down. I managed to get some hours in so my check won't be too bad but while it's slow, it slows down my card buying. Luckily, I'm slow to post so I still have cards to post.

Since I have the next couple of days off, I'm going to try to get more team lots done. I've been making team lots to sell or give away to the kids at the Plymouth show. Some of the lots are up to 200 cards, no duplicates, and we will sell them for a buck. They are all common cards so it's more a matter of getting rid of the cards. Each team has an 80's lot, a 90's lot, a 2000-2019 lot and a 2020-2022 lot. Minimum cards is 50 but most lots have between 100-200 cards. I wanted to get them done for the Plymouth show but that's on Saturday and I'm only on the Dodgers in alphabetical order.

Today's post isn't the former Wolverine player post like we've been seeing lately. It's a former Sox, and a former Indian. Oh yeah, he was banned from the game.


I picked up these 4 from Sportlots. I have the Cracker Jack version from 1993 of that last card but this copy is from 1977, Dover reprint. The one next to it is a TCMA from 1983, the top 2 are newer. I'd love to have an OG Shoeless but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

These 4 give me 37 cards of Shoeless Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.