Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Wrong Sox to the Good Sox

We never did go to the Baseball Card Exchange yesterday. We decided we didn't feel like making the 2 hour drive so we just hit the LCS. Sluggo picked up a few things for the shop. I went through a $3 each/4 for $10 box. I ended up pulling a few items for myself but ended up putting them back. It's just too hard to spend money right now with our hours cut back. I did spend $5 on a small stack from Sluggo though.

Watched the Michigan game today, it was a little scary for awhile but we pulled it off. Mike Hart was carried off the sidelines but I haven't gotten on the blogs yet to see why. They didn't really say much during the broadcast. I was hoping for a little better played game going into Penn State but hopefully Harbaugh can whip them up into shape before then.

Today's post is a guy who struggled all year (like most of the Sox) but I'm hoping it was injury related (like most of the Sox).

Fred brought this into me at work. It's the blue version of Select.



These 10 came from my last shipment from Sportlots. The top scan are the Red Sox and the bottom are the White Sox cards. It was a nice shipment of Moncada cards if I don't say so myself. Lots of shiny cards.

These 11 give me 183 of Moncada, closing in on the 200 mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.