Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, October 10, 2022

Yellow Sox

Just a 1 card post tonight as I'm sleepy. I never sleep well on Sunday nights because I sleep too much on the weekends and then can't fall asleep at a decent time in order to get up at 3:45 in the morning on Monday.


We saw a couple of these Topps Rookie Cups yesterday. This one is a yellow parallel which are numbered to /299. You can see the yellow background. I wasn't even sure they had color parallel's back in 2005. Good thing they didn't stick like they do now. Imagine how many more cards I'd have to get.

This Fisk also came from Dennis and is my 359th card of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.