Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Sunday's with Seaver

Sluggo brought over 3 more 5 row boxes for me to sort so I've been sorting most of the day. I got through a box and a half in the few hours I was working on them. I was hoping to get the team lots done by the Plymouth show which is in 3 weeks. Not sure that is going to happen since we keep doing shows on Saturdays, it takes away one of my days that I work on cards. I might have to start doing a little after work each day. Good thing sorting cards is my happy place.

Today's post is a Tier 1 player who I don't add to much too often anymore. He's my favorite player from when I was growing up, even though he played for quite a few years before I starting watching baseball.

I picked this up the other day from Sluggo. It's from 2022. I grabbed one for my White Sox collection as well, I believe it was Rodon who had a pretty good year this year for the Giants. 


Even with that card above, I was going to add more to the Seaver collection with these 5 from Dennis. The first 2 are from the Rookie Cup series and that Topps Fire is the orange parallel and is numbered. I definitely appreciated seeing these in the envelope from him. Thanks again Dennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.