Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, October 13, 2022

1987's, Relic's, #'d /99

Last year, on this day, I wrote down "I'm still mad at the Sox." Funny how a year later and I still feel the same. I haven't even been following the playoffs. Which makes today's post even harder as it is a current Sox player.



I got all 4 of these from Sluggo. I did give him $5 for a small stack of about 10 cards and these 4 were included. You can see why I was willing to give $5 even just for these 4. Even though it's a pretty plain looking card, the triple patch alone is worth $5. It's only my 2nd relic card of him. The green refractor next to it is numbered to /99. We've all seen the hundreds of different sets that look like the 1987's.

These 4 cards give me 125 of the Big Baby (that's actually a nickname he has).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.