Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, October 3, 2022

Evans Bengals

Only 3 more games and I can put this team in my rear view. I didn't even watch the wins from this past series. They are still on my DVR and I'm going to watch them, but mainly because they are playing the Padres and I'd like to see Cronenworth play.

Today's post is another former Wolverine but from the football side of things. It's only a 1 card post so it'll be a quicky.


This is another one of from Dennis and another collection we share, we have a lot of those since we both collect Wolverines, although he collects a lot more than I do. This is my 1st card out of 11 that I have where he's in his pro jersey which is rare, usually it's the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.