Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, October 21, 2022

I cheated!

I cheated on Michigan today. I went to another Big Ten University and it had nothing to do with Michigan. I feel so dirty. I took my son to a college visit at Purdue, it was actually pretty amazing and I'm hoping that's where he wants to go because he's going into engineering and they are one of the best. 

I'm really going to feel like I'm cheating on Michigan tomorrow when I go to Lansing. We are heading up there tomorrow for a card show, in a mall. I'm actually looking forward to it just because it's in a mall. It's going to bring back all kinds of nostalgia from my childhood. That's where all the card shows were.

I'll sorta be cheating on my wife tomorrow as well since I'm setting up at a card show, on our anniversary. Shhh!

In order to clean my soul, I better post a former Wolverine.


I now have 6 different versions of this card and 6 total cards of Brett. The top 2 are both silver border, I accidentally ordered 2, not sure how. I checked Dennis and he already has 1 but it is serial numbered so technically, a different card so I'll just keep it. The purple is also numbered and the other is a Carolina blue.

I really didn't want to show Astros cards because obviously, I'm rooting for the National League this year. Hopefully the Padres, because of Cronenworth, but if not them, I'll root for the Phillies. Anybody but Houston or New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.