Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, November 18, 2022

Blue and Red and Purple

 It's fitting that today's random post is a Michigan player, although it's not the right sport. Tomorrow, I'm going to the Michigan/Illinois game to freeze my ass off. I haven't been since 2019 between Covid and last year I didn't use my tickets so I'm going tomorrow, even though it'll be extremely cold. I'm taking Sluggo with me. He took me to my first Notre Dame game last year (he's a ND fan) so I'm taking him to his 1st Michigan game. I don't normally pick November games specifically for this reason but it was the only game that I got to choose from that he had off work at the time. He doesn't work anymore (he does cards full time) so if I had known that, I would have picked an earlier game in the year. It is what it is, I'll dress warm and hope it doesn't snow. Easier to deal with the cold, if I'm not getting wet.


I picked up 3 Bowman (I love the cracked ice) and a Prizm Hyper Red & Purple in a Michigan uniform so you could say the bottom 2 are my favorites. The Michigan one the most.

I have 5 cards now, 4 of them are all that same Bowman, different parallels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.