Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, November 10, 2022

1 of 3 Robinsons

I'm going to pump out a quicky. We had problems with our line today and I was with maintenance until after 5 (which is a 12 hour day) before they got it fixed. Since we were down all day, I have to work tomorrow. 

While the Michigan football team is off and running well, the basketball team is just getting started. I watched the game against Purdue Fort Wayne (where my son got his first acceptance letter) and we looked good but I don't take much stock in a preseason game against someone we should beat. Maybe we can get this guy to come back.



Lots of Panini parallels up there. I picked up all of these cards of the sharpshooter from Sportlots. I do love the cracked ice or whatever they call them now. 

These 15 cards almost doubled my Duncan collection from 16 to 31 cards. He is also the 3rd Robinson that I collect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.