Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, November 14, 2022

Pink Braz

I brought home a few more cards over the weekend. I bought a couple that Sluggo picked up for me and I bought a few from the dealer behind us because he had some vintage so I scanned a few quick things to purchase so you'll see those when they come up.

Today, you get a former Wolverine basketball player which is fitting since Michigan basketball has begun. We haven't looked fabulous but we are 2-0 and there is definitely some talent on the team.


I picked up this pink pulsar from Sluggo. It was a payment card which means it wasn't super expensive so he just gave it to me. This is my 3rd color variation of this card, plus the base. That's always good when it's the draft pick version so he's wearing the Maize and Blue.

This is my 21st card of Ignas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.