Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

 Happy Thanksgiving all!

I figured I'd pop out a post real quick while I'm killing time before going to my mom's for lunch and my sister-in-laws for dinner. I just finished watching the Michigan basketball game from yesterday. It went better than their last one but I'm still not sure how good they are going to be.

Today's post, however, doesn't have anything to do with Michigan which is rare these days.

Again, you know the story behind the 582 Montgomery's that I picked up at my LCS.


These 5 however, came from Sportlots, all with the Nationals. I don't think it really even looks like him, he looks so young.

These 6 cards give me 169 cards of Lucas which keeps me in 1st place on TCDB by 30 cards.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.