Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Too Much Verlander

Today, they're announcing the Cy Young winners and this guy was in the race, sorta. He did end up 2nd in voting behind Verlander but most people doubted he was going to overtake him, even when he was missing time with an injury.


I already told you how I got the 582 Montgomery's so I won't go into that but these were the only 2 I added. These 2 give me 76 of the future (hopefully) Cy Young Award winner.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously you don't get any awards for doing so, but finishing second is still pretty good; especially considering how many other starting pitchers there are in the league.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.