Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Crone Zone Adds

Another Sunday. Another day dreading going back to work. I logged in the cards I got yesterday. Yes, I said I only bought 1 but I came home with 7 or 8. I just only paid for 1.

I got on Sportlots today and spent my $25 that I won from Jon at A Penny Sleeve For Your Thoughts. I got through another 6 players before hitting my limit. I picked up 31 cards for that money so an average of $.81 a card.

Today's post is our most successful Michigan player currently in the big leagues.



As you can see above, my last Sportlots shipment boosted my Cronenworth Collection quite a bit.

I already told you about the 2022 582 Montgomery's. That was one of the 2 non White Sox cards I grabbed. I also picked up the Chrome Update from my LCS.


Sluggo gave me this one, it was one of my payment cards so I didn't pay anything for it. He generally just gives me the cheaper cards at no cost when we pick them up for the shows.


I also picked up my first autograph of Jake at the Lansing show. Technically, Sluggo bought it with a few other cards and I bought it from him. Not real impressed with the autograph but like I said, it's my first auto. It's apparently from the 582 Montgomery set as well.

These 21 give me 45 cards so this post almost doubled my Cronenworth's, plus an auto. I'd say that was a pretty good post.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some nice Cronenworths! I see we have a good number of them in common and you also grabbed some that I'd love to have. Congrats on the autograph, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake could definitely use some work on his penmanship. Maybe it'll improve with age.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.