Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

New 1st Basemen?

With Jose Abreu going the free agent route, today's post might be our next 1st basemen. Personally, I'd like to see Jose return, he reminds me on Konerko in that he gets no respect. He's one of the best hitter's in the game, a former MVP, he's led the league in hits and average before. Yet, people still pitch to him with bases open. No respect. The writing is on the wall as they say, I don't think the Sox are going to sign him again but we'll see.

This guy has all of that potential but he hasn't put it all together yet. I like him and am glad he's on the team but he's no Abreu, yet.


Only one card today and you already know the story of these 2022 582 Montgomery cards, at least if you're a regular reader you do. I do like these city connect jerseys and am glad they made it to a few cards.

This is my 51st card of Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.