Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Cheap Ebay Pick-up

 

ebay09

  • 1974 Topps 9 card lot ($1.71/shipped)

I won 4 of these vintage lots at $1 shipping for the first one and $.50 for the next 3.  So I divided the $2.50 shipping into 4 and added it to the price I paid for each lot.  So it came to $.63 per lot.  This was a 9 card lot but I only needed 5 of them, so divided by 5 instead of 9, it came to $.34/card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.