Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Completed Team Sets–2012 Bowman

This one was completed quickly.  Mainly because it was only 4 freaking cards.

completed-12bowman

It’s a decent looking set even, but only 4 cards annoyed me.  I understand the New York Yankees have a bigger fan base, but give them 12 cards and us 4.  I’d be even more pissed if I was a Houston Astros or San Diego Padres team.  They only had 3 cards total combined.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of collecting "my team's" cards, but this is one reason I usually stick with Topps for their much larger sets. Old habits die hard I guess. I hadn't bought a pack of baseball cards in almost 25 years until I picked up a few from Topps 2012 & their Heritage sets. I've picked up quite a few of the 2013 Series 1 cards and have started to collect the 2013 Heritage as well. Go Cardinals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't picked up a pack in a little under a year and a half now so I don't pay much for any sets. I don't even remember buying any of these so they were probably all traded to me.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.