Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Vacation Pick-Ups #11–Michigan Wolverines

I was going to finish my player collections before moving on to my Michigan Vacation Pick-ups.  But with the final regular season game last night, I figured today was a good day to do it and put some thoughts about the season.  But you have to go to “Too Many Manninghams” to see it.  Click that link or the direct link.

The last 2 player collection post will continue the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.