Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Vacation Pick-Ups #3–1969-1964

Let’s just jump right into it.

ncwsox10

3, that’s right, 3 cards from the 1969 Topps set.  I had so much fun picking up all these vintage.

ncwsox11

3 more 1968 Topps, including the rookie stars card.

ncwsox12

A 1967 Topps Gary Peters who was a pretty good pitcher for us.  I already have a handful of 1967’s that I picked up at a card show awhile back so I liked adding this one as well.

ncwsox13

3 1965 Topps cards including a Hoyt Wilhelm and a team card (I like the team cards).

ncwsox14

I’ll even throw up a couple of this years Topps Heritage set, the 1964’s.  One of them even has an All-Star Rookie trophy, you know Topps hit the nail on the head with all those predictions.

Come back tomorrow for the 1963 thru 1960 post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.