Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

PWE Love

JayBarkerFan’s Junk” has been PWE Bombing (that’s the term that’s being used) and I have been a recipient of his generosity with a couple of PWE’s.  It took me a little while to figure out who they were from, I even messaged Dennis from “Too Many Verlanders” & “Too Many Manninghams” because I know he’s traded with a bunch of people and still nothing.  I told him that all I knew is he was a Red’s supercollector because he sent me this.

pwe02

See, it says right there, Red’s super collector.  What?  Redus super collector?  Well that makes sense since it’s on a Gary Redus card.  Oh, the JBF makes sense too.  It’s all coming together.  Ok, so I’m a dumb ass, my bad.

pwe03

All 3 of these were new to the White Sox collection.  The Joel Davis is a traded series because I had already completed the team set from 1986, but not the traded.

pwe01

He even managed to hit the Paul Konerko collection with this beauty.

So big thanks to Wes over at “JayBarkerFan’s Junk” for the PWE Bombs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.