Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Vacation Pick-Ups #6–Autos and Relics

Even with all the awesome vintage I picked up (and you haven’t even seen it all), I did manage to find some cheap White Sox autos and relics.

nc01

I was pumped to get the Brent Lillibridge autograph.  I really liked him when he played for us.  He played everywhere and always gave 110%.  I have a few of Ryan Meaux autographs, I think he was supposed to be a stud at some point but never hit it big.

nc02

I grabbed thie Sergio Santos relic card because it has the vintage blue pinstripe jersey swatch.  I love the old jerseys.  And the Jim Thome relic because he was an all around good guy and it’s a pretty cool looking card.

Stay tuned tomorrow and I’ll start showing the Vacation Pick-Ups for the Vintage Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.