Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Vacation Pick-Ups #12–Tom Seaver

I even boosted my Tom Seaver collection while I was down south.

ncseaver03

Picked up this base and mini version from the Topps 206 set, I believe it’s 2009 but I don’t have the card in front of me at the moment.

ncseaver02

Some more newer cards.  The 1981 Topps reprint is a Topps Archives, the middle card is an UD Goudey, and the last card is one of those vintage collection reprints from Topps.

ncseaver01

Now these 3 aren’t reprints.  A 1980 Topps, 1985 Topps and I think (if I remember correctly) is a 1993 Action Packed.  It’s kind of pathetic that I didn’t have the 1985 Topps card already but what can I say.

Stay tuned tomorrow for the greatest pick-ups of all of the vacation pick-ups up till now.  Be sure to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.