Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Last day of lay-off

* I put my March purchases on random for today's post.

I got almost all of vintage dupes logged into TCDB today. All I have left are the 1985 Fleer dupes, I saved it for last because it was the biggest stack. After that, I have to start logging all my White Sox dupes, which will take a little while, especially since I go back to work tomorrow. Does anyone know an easier way to log in cards for trade/sell on TCDB? I thought I'd be able to use the add to trade/sell and just check mark the ones I want to add, but when that list comes up, it has all the cards that I have already have checked which means I have to go through the same thing I do if I just go through the add page. Any suggestions are appreciated.

*Edit - Never mind. After I typed that out I decided to play around and found the add multiple, that went a lot quicker. I even tested it by adding the 1985 Fleer so now I'm done with the vintage collection.

Just 1 card today of a guy that I keep looking for other cards but can't seem to find, at least not in my price range, which we all know is pretty cheap. I just went and looked at all his cards on TCDB and he only has 30 so that's part of the reason I can't find many. Also, with the addition of the one below, out of the 27 left, only 1 isn't serial numbered and it's a colored refractor so I guess I figured out why I had trouble finding any.


Yeah, it looks the same as the other 2 I have. I already had the chrome and the refractor so now I have the "base" card of it. In case you don't want to do the math, this is the 3rd card of the former Wolverine.

Speaking of former Wolverines, at last count that I read, there will be another 12 PC collections, 10 guys got drafted in the NFL and the last I heard, 2 signed undrafted contracts and I haven't even been online to look and see if anyone else signed today. I'm sure it'll be awhile before you see any of these cards though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.