Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Possible new PC?

* I put my March purchases on random for today's post.

Thanks for the couple of people that commented on my last post asking for help. They'll just go down as some cards that aren't on TCDB for now.

Today's post is probably a future player collection. I've mentioned before that there are a few guys on the current Sox that I'd like to start PC's of but I always hate doing that now a days because nobody stays with the team anymore. I think I'm probably just going to do it, worst comes to worst, I just stop collecting the guy if he goes to another team and I get disinterested in him. I've had guys that went to other teams and I still collected them (Mark Buehrle) and I've had guys go to other teams and I lose interest in (Chris Sale) so I'll probably just go for it. I've already been setting a few players aside since I'm currently going through my White Sox cards. I don't know if I'm going to collect them all but I'm setting them aside to make a decision by the time I'm done organizing.





These 9 cards of Tim Anderson put me at 44 cards. I love the last card because it's the bat flip that pissed everyone off. The top 3 are all mini's which I'm not a huge fan of but they are pretty cool looking cards.

1 comment:

  1. Love bat flip cards! I don't collect Anderson, but I grabbed a pair of cheap autographs on COMC last year just in case he ends up having this monster career. Was over there just now and his autographs have nearly doubled in price... but they're still well under $10.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.