Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tom Terrific

* I put my March purchases on random for today's post.

Only 2 posts left of my March purchases. Both retired Hall of Famers. One a Tier 1 collection, One a Tier 3. One has 4 cards, one only has 1. All cards are from 2020 though even though they both have plenty of Vintage cards out there.




Obviously, this would be the Tier 1 player. The black border ones are from this years Heritage and the other is an insert from Series 1. All 4 came from Sportlots and were $.50, $.49, $.25 and $.26 in the order of them above. These 4 cards put the Tom Seaver collection at 388 cards which is my 3rd highest player collection behind Cal Ripken Jr and Paul Konerko.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.