Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Reds Saturday

* I put my March purchases on random for today's post.

I just realized it's the 25th and I have 5 posts (including todays) left for this month so it looks like I'll be posting most days for the next week.

I finished putting all my stuff in on TCDB. I'm still adding dupes but everything I have in my collections is on there now. I started adding dupes today but it'll probably take me all of tomorrow and then I don't know when I'll get to finish because I got called into work on Monday. We weren't supposed to go back until the 4th, but they are bringing in a bare minimum skeleton crew to get some stuff done. The way I understand it is that I will pretty much be working on my own, which I'm always ok with and in these times, I'm even more ok with but we'll see. Things tend to change. I have to admit I'm bummed about going back to work, I've enjoyed the last month of working on my cards daily.

Today's post is another former Wolverine but most of you, if not all, know this guy.


2 of the newer cards of Larkin as they are both 2020's. I paid $.18 for the Donruss and $.29 for the Topps. These 2 cards put that collection at 209 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.