Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Iggy PC

* I put my March purchases on random for today's post.

This sorting is definitely going to take a little longer than expected. I've made it up to the Co's so tomorrow I should finish the C's and get into the D's. I guess it's a good thing my work called and extended the time we're out until May 4th now. I'm still set on finishing this task before I go back. Right now I usually spend around 5-6 hours working on them. The last 3 days I stop in the middle so the wife and I can take the dog for a walk. Really, the dog is taking us for a walk because the main reason we are doing it is just to get out of the house for a bit. My son takes the dog for a walk in the afternoon so even if he doesn't get the morning one, he'll get another.

Anyways, today's post is one of the new player collections I mentioned a few posts ago. If you've been around here at all, you know that a new player collection usually means a former Wolverine gone pro and this is such a post. I was looking around on Sportlots and I don't remember if I ran across this name or just remembered he went pro, or whatever, but I searched out a few of his cards to get it started.



These 3 cards put that collection at 3 cards, in case you didn't figure that out. The bottom one goes to the Michigan collection as well. I only paid $.18 for the Michigan card and $.25 and $.30 for the 2 with the Knicks. He was another one year player with Michigan. Every year around this time I get annoyed by all the players jumping ship to the NBA. I understand why they make the decision but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.