Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 11, 2020

More 2020

* I put my March purchases on random for today's post.

I received a package from Nachos Grande today. He had sent me a DM to Twitter about some White Sox cards he had left over from his Christmas Giveaway and asked if I wanted them. Hells yeah! I've opened it but haven't gone through it yet, probably tomorrow. I'm hoping I have something decent to send back even though he said I didn't need to.

Today's post is fitting as I've been looking a ton of White Sox cards lately while sorting all I have.




I picked up all these 2020 Donruss cards on Sportlots as well. I paid a quarter or less each for all these cards. I'm not a huge fan of logo less cards but I do like that they brought Donruss back, even if they aren't that flashy.

1 comment:

  1. I found this nice story about Danny Mendick's grandpa:
    https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/baseball/minors/2019/06/15/danny-mendick-chicago-white-sox-prospects-charlotte-knights-rochester-red-wings-fans-season-tickets/1460498001/

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.