Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

April closes

* I put my March purchases on random for today's post.

My last post for this month with 1 day to go. I've been working on getting everything I have on TCDB that I haven't been getting my new cards scanned. I'm way behind for next month's posts. I'm expecting my Sportlots purchase tomorrow, plus I received cards from my cousin Sluggo, Chris at Nachos Grande and even a couple from Kevin at the Diamond King. Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.

As I stated yesterday, today's card is from 2020 but is also a Hall of Famer. That doesn't narrow it down any since half the cards produced now are former players.


I got to add one more card of Yastrzemski, this is the 9th card of his I've added so far this year, I've only added 6 in the last 2 years. It helps that I check out the 2020 cards on Sportlots before I go searching anything else. When I used Ebay I would go 6 months before I'd get the latest releases. This is my 70th card of Yaz and I only paid a quarter for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.