Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, May 3, 2020

White Sox cards

* I put my April incoming on random for today's post.

I had to put incoming in the top line instead of purchases because I actually got some cards from fellow bloggers. The first post for this month is a big one (card count wise) and most came from one of those awesome bloggers I mentioned. It's the first of 2 White Sox collection posts you'll get this month.


Chris contacted me saying he had some White Sox cards leftover from his Seasons of Giving. I'm glad he though of me because I needed over half the cards he sent. I'm just going to show some highlights.


He sent mainly some 90's and 00's but had some recent years as well.



Some vintagy looking cards as well. I should note that these cards of El Caballo give me 77 cards of him.




I said he sent mostly 90's which means you know I'm going to get a few of this guy.



I also picked up a couple of recent cards of the Big Hurt on Sportlots. These 2 and the 4 Chris sent put his cards at 523 cards. Which is my highest count of any player, including my player collections.


As you can tell, I was on the hunt for more 2020 White Sox cards. I even managed to pick up both photo variations of Zack Collins, a gold Rodon and a very shiny Cease (silver variation I believe).

I picked up other Sox cards but they all belong to player collections.

A big shout out to Chris for the cards. Check him out at Nachos Grande.

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing the White Sox cards. I'm trying to complete a 2020 Inception rainbow fro Dylan Cease. Just need blue - I think. I'm just returning to the hobby after a break.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.