Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Modern Sox

* I put my April incoming on random for today's post.

Just a quick post, my cousin is still in town and I haven't been home much and I'm tired. It'll be a quick post but a lot of cards. It's one of those current Sox players that I sorta started a player collection of.






Those 9 cards of Eloy all came from my cousin, who is the one currently in town. He brought me another box but I haven't gone through it yet because I haven't been home.


I also picked up these 2 2020 cards from Sportlots. I paid $.18 for the base card and went ahead and put a buck on the blue. I think I was tired of shopping so I threw it on there to get to the $5 that week.

These 11 cards give me 37 cards of Eloy, a modest start for a new PC.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Eloys! I'm exciting to see him have that crazy hot streak in September last year. By the way... I received you package today. I opened it up, because I thought it was an eBay purchase. But stopped after reading your note. I'm saving it for Friday as a reward for surviving another week of distance learning. Thanks in advance. I'm always pumped to add some new Thomas cards to the collection.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.