Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, May 4, 2020

WS Stud

* I put my April incoming on random for today's post.

Just a couple of cards today but they are of my favorite White Sox 3rd basemen. When I was doing the Ebay thing, I didn't hardly ever come across his cards, but these 2 cards make 9 already this year. I only had 2 new cards in the last 3 years. Although these 2 weren't purchases, both came from other peeps.


I told you yesterday that Chris had sent me a stack of Sox cards and this was one of them.


This set was featured on a couple of cards yesterday as well so I'm sure Chris didn't even know he was hitting a player collection (he hit a couple of them.) Like I said yesterday, I like the vintage look on more modern players. Check him out at Nachos Grande.



My cousin also hooked me up with a Crede, a relic one at that. It's not a bad looking card for an older (2002) relic card. According to TCDB, it's a short print with a print run of 250.

These 2 cards of Joe Crede give me 75 of him. I hate that he had back problems that shortened his career because he was a great 3rd baseman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.