Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, May 18, 2020

Basketball Auto's

* I put my April incoming on random for today's post.

You get a couple more of recent collections that have started in the last year or so. Which of course, means they are of Michigan alumn and both cards are in their Wolverine jerseys so they also go to the Michigan collection.


This is only my 4th card of Iggy and half of them are in the Maize and Blue. This is my first auto of him though.  He was with the Knicks, I believe he still is. I don't remember any headlines about him leaving or getting traded.


This is my first auto of Jordan Poole as well only this one is numbered to /125 as it is the neon orange prizm parallel.  This card puts the Poole collection in the double digits with 10. It has grown pretty quickly as I just started it last December. Although, it is mid-May already, time is just flying by. Probably because I'm old.

Both of these cards came from my cousin, who called me today and said he is coming up here this coming weekend, and he's bringing me another box of cards.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.