Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Sox Staff

* I put my April incoming on random for today's post.

Another quicky before I head to bed. My cousin is leaving tomorrow so things will get back to normal. I couldn't tell you the last time I left the house 3 days in a row.

Today you get a couple of our young pitchers. One you got to see start to shine last year, the other you'll get to see whenever we start playing again.


I picked up these 3 2020 cards of Lucas Giolito from Sportlots. The Opening Day I grabbed for $.18, the Opening Day blue for $1 and the 2020 Donruss you think you've seen here before but this is the Holo Blue variation, I only paid $.30 for it.


My cousin also sent me this Sepia Refractor of Lucas as well. Those 4 additions put his cards at 36 cards. I'm hoping last year wasn't a fluke and he's the real deal.

 



My cousin also boosted my Michael Kopech collection with these 6 cards as well. He was out last year with Tommy John surgery so he should be good and rested for his return since he was coming back early this year. These 6 give me 43 of him.

1 comment:

  1. Like Eloy... I'm very excited to see how Kopech plays in 2020. Well... that's assuming they play in 2020.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.