Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, May 8, 2020

Finally Friday

* I put my April incoming on random for today's post.

Today's post bring you a Hall of Famer and he has the highest amount of cards that is a player collection, and he's only a tier 3 collection.


More 2020's from Sportlots. These 2 give me 513 cards of the Iron Man. I said he's my highest player collection but oddly enough, I have more cards of Frank Thomas (I know, I say that a lot) even though he's not a player collection. I do like the concept of the Decades Best cards, at least there is a reason to show former players instead of just randomning (not a word) inserting them all over.

If my wife doesn't give me projects to do tomorrow, I'm hoping to get the last of my cards in to TCDB. If not tomorrow, then Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.