Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Singles

* I put my April incoming on random for today's post.

I just realized that I have 9 posts remaining with 8 days left in the month. I took to many evenings off apparently. So today's post came up with a certain lefty but I only had 1 card of him. I figured I'd throw a couple of other guys up that I only have 1 card of. That'll knock off a couple of posts and get me back on track.


We'll start off with the aforementioned lefty. I really do like this insert set from 2020. I paid the minimum on Sportlots for this, $.18. Speaking of 18, this card is number 118 of Steve Carlton in my collection.


My cousin sent me another of Shoeless, I think I've gotten over half that collection from him. 13 of him since last year and I only have 28 of his cards to begin with. I believe I have the base card of this but this is the red framed version.


Last but not least, my cousin sent me one lone Konerko that I didn't have with this Fleer Box Score. It was kind of a cool set if you can score one the cards with an actual box score on it but I think I only have one. This card put that collection at 479 cards. I need to go pick up some more and hit that 500 mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.