Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sox shortstops, young and old

* I put my April incoming on random for today's post.

Today's post are a couple of shortstops, both player collections, both White Sox players. One is playing now, the other in the 60's.


I got this Tim Anderson from my cousin.

I picked these 2 up at Sportlots. The Opening Day was $.18 while the Heritage was $.49.

These 3 cards of Timmie put that new player collection at 44 cards.


This 2004 Fleer Greats of Aparicio came from my cousin as well. I really thought I had it but apparently not. Guess that's why we all keep records.


This one I picked up at Sportlots for a quarter. If I was a set collector, I would probably go for these Decade's Best, I've mentioned before that I really like them. I like that it's the best of the best, not picked by popularity or at least that's what I believe how it's done.

These 2 cards of Aparicio put that collection at 97 cards, and 2 more closer to the century mark.

1 comment:

  1. 2004 Fleer Greats is an awesome set, and the blue parallels are even better!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.