Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Terrific Tuesday

* I put my April incoming on random for today's post.

I set up my scanner yesterday so I can actually scan my cards now. I won't have to put 1 card in each pic. You'll still see a bunch this month because I already had them saved.

With that scanner, I can now start adding photos to the TCDB. I'm still posting dupes on the site but I ran into 3 cards today that didn't have photos so I scanned them and added them to the site. Just waiting to see if they are approved. Once I get the dupes done, I plan on scanning cards for the site.

Today's post is only 1 card, but it's also a Tier 1 collection.


I thought I already had this but apparently not. I'm pretty sure there is a rookie of the week insert that pretty much looks the same, only without the chromey feel. This card came to me from Sluggo and is my 388th card of Tom Terrific.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.