Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, May 28, 2020

White Sox Hits

* I put my April incoming on random for today's post.

Today's random post is, wait for it, another White Sox post. Woo Hoo! Sorry, I couldn't help myself. These are all White Sox collection cards but there are a little nicer than most.


I'll start off with this Dylan Cease as it is #'d to /50. I like Cease but I can't decide if he's lived up to the hype yet. I'd like to see a little more consistency before I give him the thumbs up.








Told you they were a little better than usual. Some are dupes for me, I believe the first 4 autographs all are. There's a couple of decent names up there with Jose Abreu and of course, Frank Thomas. A couple of hopefully rising stars in Reynaldo Lopez and Tyler Danish. All of these were in the package from my cousin, Sluggo.

There are 2 more posts for this month, both vintage so all you non-White Sox fans will get to view something better, at least for you.

On a side note, I just finished watching the Sox/Angels game in '05 where AJ ran on the drop 3rd strike in the playoffs.

2 comments:

  1. I remember SP Game Bat very well. Nice Big Hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SP Game Bat Milestone was a cool product. I really like how they burnt the team logo into the piece of bat.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.