Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Start of a Hill

* I put my March purchases on random for today's post.

Just a quick post, I'm watching the Last Dance so I'm rarely looking away from the screen to type this up.

Today's post is a one card post, one of those new PC cards that I've picked up here or there.


This is my 1st card of Hill who, obviously, is a former Wolverine. I paid $.50/shipped for this. He doesn't have a ton of cards but at least I got 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.