Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Looking for a new trade partner

Just a quick post tonight. My cousin (whom you all know as Sluggo) called today. He was asking about my trading partners, which really, I only have one right now. I had told him way back when I used to trade, how great this community was. Well he's looking to trade cards. He's been a buyer/seller for awhile now, he would do card shows, sell on Ebay, ect. He has a couple of guys that sell him all kinds of cards.

He's looking to start his own collections, he's always kept some cards out for himself but now he's looking to expand those collections and he has a ton of cards to trade with. You've seen all the awesome cards he has sent me. He has sent me boxloads of White Sox cards, especially in the last few months. That being said, he has all teams available (except the White Sox) and is also willing to trade with Player Collector's. I can vouch for him, he's a stand up guy. He's been sending me boxes of cards with not really anything in return (I don't have much to trade with) for awhile now.

So if you're looking for another trade partner, you can email me at jccsst1022 at gmail or leave a comment here. He said he was going to follow this post and will try to comment back.

I wish I could link to all the posts where I showed cards that he gave me but I haven't tagged his posts but trust me when I tell you, you'll get some great stuff from him. I did plug his name onto my spreadsheet and it shows he's given me over 2600 cards since 2011 so there is that.

3 comments:

  1. I'm always up for trading. What does he collect?
    Gcrl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really trade anymore... but the good news is there are a lot of bloggers out there willing to trade. You should give him links to guys like: Padrographs, Too Many Verlanders, The Collective Mind, and Johnny's Trading Spot. They're all actively trading.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.