Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, April 27, 2020

Quick post

* I put my March purchases on random for today's post.

Another 1 card day and another former Wolverine. Just a quick post as I'm pretty tired just from being on my feet today. Considering most days for the last month, I've had less than 1000 steps and today I had over 11,000. I'm pooped.


This is another 1st card of a new player collection. I haven't really found a whole lot of his cards in my price range so it was nice to grab this at $.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.