Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, July 27, 2020

More Maize and Blue

We've had a bunch of 1 player posts this month and even 1 team post. Today you get a bunch of players in one post, of course, they all have a team in common as well.


I picked up another Iggy from Sportlots. This is only my 5th card of his but the collection is slowly coming along. I grabbed it for a quarter.


I also received another card of Shoelace, and a pretty slick looking one as well. This is my 53rd card of the former Wolverine QB and pro RB, WR or whatever else he played.


This Rashan Gary card is only my 4th card of his, it's been a little slower getting his cards.


I also received another Funchess. Like Robinson, his collection has really moved along as this is my 43rd card of him. All of the last 3 cards came from Dennis of "Too Many Verlanders" and they are all pretty good looking cards.


This card may look familiar because it's a variation (Silver) of one I showed last month. Those would be the only 2 cards I have of Hudson but they are both at least have the winged helmet. I picked this up for a quarter on Sportlots.


These are the first 2 cards of Graham, one of the many Glasgow brothers to play for the Wolverines. These are 2 different parallels, shine and flight, I picked them both up on Sportlosts, the shine (left) for a quarter and the flight (right) for $.35.


I picked up 2 more of the undrafted Shea Patterson as well. This gives me 4 of him. I picked them up at $.30 and $.50 on Sportlots.


Also grabbed 2 more of DPJ giving me 3 of his. I really like the gold versions of the these Leaf Draft, probably because it goes with the Maize and Blue jerseys so well. I picked up these 2 for $.25 and $.18. Not sure how Patterson cards cost more but they were all cheap in my book.

This new blogger sucks ass. I can't tag nothing with the labels unless I scroll through all the labels. I start typing it out and then when it comes up, click on it. That check mark gets erased as soon as I start typing the next name. Plus, I need to add a label. I type it out, I click the create new and then when I back back out, it's gone. Anyone else having issues or am I just an idiot? I'm going to scroll through and click everything, publish, edit and add a tag, publish, edit, blah, blah, blah.

2 comments:

  1. Nice stuff! I need a few of the players you showed like Hudson, and I forget if I have Glasgow on my RC checklist. Also not a fan of the new Blogger for the same reasons you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, those Glasgow cards are nice.

    But my vote goes to the Funchess with the Panther in the background.

    I don't have a ton of tags saved, so I just scroll down.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.